View Single Post
      06-27-2018, 06:54 PM   #1
SnapCoupe
BMW Portland
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe/E90 335i

Apex Arc-8 owners with aftermarket suspension, help please!

My car is currently sitting on OEM ZSP suspension and Apex Arc-8s. The setup is as follows:

Front: 18x9 ET30 with a 235/40/18

Rear: 18x9.5 ET35 with a 265/35/18

Tires are Michelin PS4s which run a hair wider than other tires.

My current dilemma is in regards to which suspension setup I want to go with. I drive the car a lot so I want to avoid coilovers (I don't want to do suspension again in 2 years), which has led me to Koni yellow adjustables paired with lowering springs. I do not mind having a low/stiff car, but the most important thing for me is to not have any rubbing while driving spiritedly. As of right now I am leaning towards the H&R sports as they provide the spring rate and height that I am looking for. Though, if these are going to rub at all, I might go with the Eibachs instead, even though I would prefer to have a stiffer spring rate.

Does anyone with a similar setup to mine have any insight or recommendations? I would also really prefer to not have to roll my fenders.

Thanks!
MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Downpipe, VRSF 7" FMIC, BMS Intake, BMS Chargepipe, Performance Exhaust Mod, F10 550i Clutch, BMS CDV, BMW Performance SSK, M3 Control Arms, ST Coilovers, Apex ARC-8 wheels, Michelin PS4S
Appreciate 0