Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufokinwot View Post
Hey guys I have a question. I have a 2011 BMW 335is with the following mods; Catless Downpipes, dual cone intakes, TiAL Q blow off valve, upgraded charge pipe, front mount intercooler, and MHD E50 tune.

I have not upgraded the fuel pump or injectors and I have been running 8 gallons e85 and 8 gallons 91 without any issues. I am friends with the previous owner and he did not touch the fuel pump or injectors either. Car pulls super hard and shows no signs of failing anything. Anybody else getting away with this? I have probably done 30k+ miles while using e85.
Do you log your car regularly? That's the only way to know if you're "getting away" with it. You have no way of knowing if you're running your LPFP and/or HPFP into the ground if you don't or if anything else is being affected.

Do you know the actual E content of the E85 you use by way of testing a sample or a inline E content sensor or are you just guessing?