View Single Post
      01-20-2022, 07:19 PM   #17
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I have not, but maybe I just dislike the idea of surgery even more than my stupid fucking cpap. You know what I find interesting… I had no sleep issues. I fell asleep fine, as far as I could tell I slept like a baby and was never sleepy or falling asleep at work or anything. I did snore.

However one day my doctor for many years (now retired) did some blood work and said my testosterone was low for my age… mmmkay. No effects that I could tell from this low testosterone either. He claimed that testosterone is produced in your sleep and being fairly young and having low testosterone means I was not sleeping well. So he had me do a sleep study and it came back they I had bad sleep apnea.

I have used the machine since even though I hate it. However now I cannot sleep a wink without this fucking pos. I cannot even fall asleep unless I got that shit strapped to my face like a fucking fighter pilot.

I’ve heard conflicting results about special mouth appliances also that are suppose to help with it. I’m fat, but none of the people at the sleep study place where I had mine done were fat. I’m also pretty sure my father had undiagnosed sleep apnea and he was not fat either. He would snore like crazy and go silent for periods, obviously didn’t know about sleep apnea at the time.

Like full face full face like fucking cosmonaut? Never heard of such a thing. I have what is considered a full face mask but it’s only mouth and nose. A lot of people just use nose.

Yep, like fly me to the moon face mask lol. Here's a link, supposedly does make a huge difference and for $100 might be worth a shot for ya.

https://www.usa.philips.com/healthca...full-face-mask
Appreciate 0