06-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #2872
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0wr View Post
Looks like the 61.8%mm failed as did the 50%mm. Maybe there isn't another leg up? Vanity, what are you short? I have a statistic from a very reliable source that there is a 74% chance we will erase all gains that we've had since the most recent rebound and that it should be close.

Also, could you shoot me your e-mail? I'd like to pick your mind.
I play broad-based ETF's and rarely stock pick, unless it's from the bottom of something. But, imo, I like to use leverage so stocks dont return as much. Plus, ETF's are the only way to go during these volatile times as their asset allocations go up dramatically, making them very fluid to get-in-and-out-of. Stocks, you might get trapped in going to the bottom like in 08/09, with no buyers.

Right now I'm playing UVXY cause I love hedging with VIX futures. I made 16% today Managed to buy in UVXY full-portfolio () last week during the 3 days 60-handle rally on SPX, and got UVXY for half-off. Expecting to make to make up to a double in this next leg down with it.

And I agree with the erase of all gains, but I'd go further and say we start the next down leg (with panic selling) to 1265-1215. Then the potential for a ST tradeable bottom before the next leg up (potentially to 1350-1400).

My email has my full name and I keep that for business purposes, but feel free to shoot me a PM like the other members do.