View Single Post
      12-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #31
jippii ensio
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
It seems people tend to get caught up in the large paragraphs and that makes them feel cozy inside without any actual facts being given out. I see no logs just numbers that could or could not be fudged, we don't know. I'm not taking sides here, I just like to see proof of any products validity instead of marketing.

How about we get some customers to post their own personal logged runs including FP?

Maybe of a 100% E85 car, RB car, single turbo car? Anyone can spit out numbers on a product they sell, but can it be shown and proved? I'm sure the pump works but does it work BETTER than any other solution like you claim. I understand the theory and yes it is sound, but that doesn't always translate to real world performance.

The only log I have seen of a car with this new inline pump still had a pressure drop and I believe they were still on stock turbos with 100% E85.
Where do you get the motivation for logging and posting? I mean, sure, if you'd be willing to buy one, log it and post the log, it would be appreciated, but are you motivated enough to actually do it?
Appreciate 0