View Single Post
      07-12-2020, 10:18 AM   #5
apirumann
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 335i, 99 E46 323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyteryda3 View Post
Front spacers arrived- WRONG SPACERS again. they sent 20mm instead of 10mm. what a joke.

emailed them again, STILL NO REPLY!! this is how they treat their customers. literally all they had to do was communicate with their customer but that’s apparently too much to ask for ECS Tuning.
I have shopped from ECStuning for almost a decade now. I probably placed over $5000 worth of orders from them. Their service was exceptionally good until this pandemic started. There are delays and shortages in the supply chain in everything. e.g. https://news.ewmfg.com/blog/electron...u-need-to-know

However, I could not agree with you more that they need to contact the customers about the delays. I placed an order on July 1st for and "In-stock" item which was claimed to be shipped on July 2nd. After 10 days of waiting, I contacted them yesterday, I was told that they would bump up the shipping and send the items to me this Monday. We will see how it goes. Although there is a shortage in the supply chain, it is their fault not adjusting their stock-inventory system for that.
Appreciate 1