View Single Post
      08-17-2022, 04:41 PM   #1123
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post

Paging BMW owners in the Bay area! If you're interested in free professional photos of your car on brand new APEX wheels, we are looking for volunteers for testfiitting and photoshoots! Volunteers will get copies of the photos, a discount on a future set of APEX wheels, and APEX goodies/swag.

If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our online webform here. Show us what you've got!

If you'd like to take an inside look at what the photoshoots involve, our good friend Blake made a video detailing the process of an 18" photoshoot on his F82 M4 recently:

Another look at the process of shooting an E46 race car with our Creative Director Yo!

Aw man, once I get my mirrors and side skirts back from the paint shop I may be interested.. since you still need some black e92 with satin black pics I mean
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0