ZaraGSPBMW
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i Coupe

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Just to clarify, The B&O in my mind falls a little short on expectation. My wife and I both have MY 2011 cars...I received delivery of mine a month before she got her Q5. Upgrading the sound has always been something I've opted for in cars. She went from a Volvo to Audi, but the premium sound in her 2007 Volvo, I must say, was even better than the B&O--just being honest. I'm not a basher of Audi (I own one), but being able to compare the systems side by side is all you need to do in order to be convinced. The B&O still sounds good, but I think it could be better. As was mentioned earlier, the H&K far outperforms in the bass ranges. My wife and I listen to a very eclectic range of music and I've played all on both (U2, VH, Bocelli, Adele, J Mayer, etc.) and the results (personal results of course) are that the H&K sounds better.

I have a goof off day on Thursday--taking the wife's car to get serviced--and I intend to sneak a peek at an S5. I'm interested to see if the B&O in a coupe sounds any different. Fortunately, all I have to do is swap the SD card from her car--that is something that I like about the Audi MMI.
Appreciate 0