02-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #173
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdflkijd View Post
Not to keep bringing it up but you're the one who replied with an attitude. On the other note, thanks and I'll look into your suggestion. Was about to pull the trigger on a set from Tischer/ getbmwparts.
I normally buy all my OEM stuff from Evan @ Tischer - this time I guess I decided to 'spread the wealth' and go with absolute least expensive.

No attitude here - I just found it humorous that 9 pages and 1 yr later, people are still beating a dead horse with this expired deal from a non forum vendor.

It's obviously over - so time to move on to the next best deal.

I tend to use forum vendors anyway, as they have always helped out when ever I needed info. Evan @ Tischer & Jon @ STBMW are great for helping in any way they can...
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0