View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Pheemo
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is Coupe

Bumping this, hopefully that's alright and not against the rules given the thread is kind of old.

A few updates on the car:
  • Current mileage is up to about 14.5k, with 22.5k total allowable on the lease, which ends June 2013. So you'd have roughly 8 months left on the lease, with 8k miles allowable, or about 1k/month.
  • There are a few small (1" or so) scratches on the rear bumper where some asshole seems to have run a shopping cart along the left half or something. Haven't gotten around to fixing it, but they're not too noticeable in the first place.
  • There is a ridiculously tiny chip (that has already been professionally repaired under my insurance) in the front windshield. Driving on the 210 freeway at night a few months back, 18-wheeler threw up a pebble or something and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like I said, though, it's already been repaired and I've stopped noticing it.
  • Lastly, there seems to be a bulb error that I'm going to try and get diagnosed this weekend. I've checked at least 3 times and can't find anything wrong with any of the headlights or turn signals or interior lights, but the front ambers flash repeatedly when I unlock the car, and from what I've read this seems to indicate bulb error of some kind -- so I'll have the dealer take a look.
Appreciate 0