View Single Post
      04-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #8
fredrostr7
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

agreed. these guys aren't very good. The sales process was subpar as well as the registration. I felt like I was the one selling the car. They gave me incorrect information which forced me to go back multiple times to get the paperwork corrected. They claimed my car was in perfect condition and well maintained. Had to have my intake cleaned 4 months after buying the car (looks like it was never done). Mentioned it to the sales manager and he said that's what warranties are for. Avoid them if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Terrible experience at BMW of Alexandria. I got a quote from them for a car listed on their site. Salesman called and we discussed a price which he emailed me in writing. After going there to test drive the car, he again confirms sales price with me and says it is accurate. Of course later, after speaking with his GM, he makes up an excuse to say the price was incorrect and they can't sell me the car even though it's in writing. I will never do business with these frauds again, especially with so many other reputable BMW dealers in the region.
Appreciate 0