06-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #2
JLR1969
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Kubota GR1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
I bought a brand new Belkin Playmax 600N HD router a few months ago and ever since have suffered poor internet connection.

Unfortunately, because I am a plonker I never checked to see if it was compatible with my ISP, Talk Talk, and just went a bought what I thought was the best router I could. Upon calling Talk Talk today finally fed up of not being able to use things like iPlayer without every other second being presented with the loading symbol, I'm told that my problems are because they don't support that router. Low and behold, I go and buy a supported router and my internet speed doubles (still only to 1.7mbps as my line apparently has a limit of 2mbps ....just imagine how slow it was before!).

So, if you're NOT on Talk Talk and fancy this top of the range 3-month-old router for a lot cheaper than what you can currently get a new one for, then send me a PM.

Here is a link to the details of the router http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=515400

Cheapest online is currently around £75 so first come first served....£40 delivered!
Andy

Will it work with broadband supplied by SKY on a BT Line?

If so I will have it.
Appreciate 0