The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Carlos

This is a tricky one as I am sure your mate in his eyes does/will not understand what your issue is so you need to explain clearly to him.

If it's like I am dropping your friends off and it's 10 miles out my way, I am not a taxi - I am sure it will make sence to him.

But, you have to be careful of explaining his friends are not the type you want in your car, because they are his friends and he probably won't understand.

What I am saying is you must fully understand 'your issue' before trying to explain it to him as it may come across negative about his friends.

I understand you don't want any tom, dick or harry in your car who is expecting you to take them for a burn as that is plainly stupid. You are not a taxi or you don't feel comfortable driving people you don't know.

I had a couple of FHM cover girls coming with me to the dyno day. Unfortunately they needed a lift to Essex in the evening. I thought it would be ok with you, but totally understand you don't want them in the car with you so they are now staying at home.

Good luck with your mate.

It okay, FHM women are spot on

i can give them a lift