11-03-2018, 07:02 AM   #10
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by N5GKP View Post
Go to the passenger footwell, look up under the glovebox as the lower footwell cover, there will be a black plastic cover on the left hand side of it, if you pop it down look to see if the MOST ring connector is plugged in, quite possible it hasn't been plugged back in
Right well I've checked what I think is that plug - behind a square plastic cover? And all looks good. I would've put a pic up but for some reason the attachment function isn't working!
I've also scanned it for codes using Carly and there are no codes relating to the communication side of things. I had a few relating to dsc and abs but they have cleared.
I've seen something about some sort of fibre optic connection in the boot that may be the problem, and that this can be bypassed? This was on YouTube and the car in question was a 2006 650. Would my car have the same thing? If so where can I find it as it's not where it is on the 650.
I've also read that the SOS function can be disabled but unfortunately not with Carly. Is this correct and if so, how can I disable it without affecting any of the Bluetooth functions?
Appreciate 0