Fault Explanation: Air flow sensor
Fault Code: 00481A
Fault Explanation: particulate filter system
Fault Code: 004D00
Fault Explanation: Exhaust back pressure sensor, signal
Fault Code: 004010
Fault Explanation: Exhaust back pressure sensor before particle
filter, signal

The story is, yesterday, wife told me that there was "Particle Filter" message, Possible to continue journey, Possible reduction in engine power.
So Last night I fired up carly and spat out the diagnostic above. Read the Soot level - 77, ash - 19. Requested a regen, after about 20 mins, it was down to soot-60 and ash 19. Was travelling 80kmh in 4th.
Tried to request a regen again but soot didn't come down, stayed at 60 afte driving for 20 mins, maybe because I didn't restart carly or the car?
The engine actually is misfiring at cold start, noticed this about 3 weeks ago, then it will smooth out after 5 mins in idle.
Not sure whether flaps have been removed, noy mentioned previously in log book, I wouldn't think so as it was all serviced by BMW.
Vin is NJ79343

I'll go out again tonight and force regen as the soot is up again to 77 after wife used it to go to work. Her travel is abt 23km one way with a lot of stop start and lots of 40-60km/h runs.
Ill clear the codes before requesting regen.

The part numbers you mentioned are the same from realoem where I initially thought was the correct part number. Don't know why the BMWDealership at Parramatta gave me 12237786869 for glow plug and 12217801201 for glow plug control unit. I actually confirmed with the parts guy what I had and what he was providing me.

If I buy from ebay, do I go with info from realoem?
Appreciate 0