04-02-2019, 03:51 PM   #11
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Really good read. My 335is DCT somewhat mirrors your car in many aspects. I'm running the M3 GWS and GTS flash on my DCT with working drivelogic and and the center console pieces that go with it. Full M3 drivetrain with a 2.81 gear, about as high as I can go and still play nice with the software.

I'm using a M3 ABS/DSC unit coded to the car as a M module so I'm guessing you used the same work around that I did with some VO magic. Now my center console DSC is directly wired to the DSC module, and I'm not sure how it actually works on a M, but mine is either on or off, no intermediate step. And of course with the M module there is absolutely no electronic interference close to what a non M DSC module has. The rack is next on my list.

I'm also running a custom IKM0S ROM, through MHD though. The M button does work as far as lighting the dash icon but I had my tuner just set all my throttle tables to the most aggressive sport mode values so it really doesn't matter. I'm super keen on getting those MSS60 tables incorporated into the ROM and I suppose a custom XDF would be needed to manipulate those values, but that's all well above my pay grade.

The rest is fairly standard stuff. All M suspension pieces with BMW Performance springs, struts, and shocks, although I have the camber links, comp springs, and Bilstein B6s ready to upgrade the rear. F & R M sways with poly bushings, poly subframe bushings, F30 M Performance brakes all the way around. M cluster, SZL, blah, blah, blah, lol.

Definitely going to follow this and see where you are headed with this. Very interested in getting M Drive and MDM functional myself.
ssric34.50