View Single Post
      03-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #1561
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
hi.. i recently ordered the leatherique twins and awaiting delivery. About a month ago, i used the mothers cleaner and conditioner sparingly and needless to say i was not pleased with the conditioner. It left a shiny look which looked a bit blotchy. Really spoiled the OEM leather finish. My question is when i am ready to use the RO, should i first used a the remainder of the mothers cleaner to get out the residual mothers leather conditioner? i dont want that the RO worsens the seats, they dont look awful now but they definitely dont look like the matte OEM finish.
I would no longer use the Mother's product, just move right over to the Leatherique products. The Leatherique products will help remove old product residue left on the seats, contaminants, dirt, dust, oils, etc. and leave a nice matte finish. If you need any other tips check out this guide - http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-P...r-care-how-to/.

Let me know if you have any questions about how to use the Leatherique after reading that and I'll be here to help.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0