View Single Post
      01-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #387
TheStigsTwin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealdealBMW View Post
If I worked at the dealer or for BMW I would already have the document I am betting he won't post and would post it myself. I don't have access to claims history or the dealers invoices. I'm far removed from this mess and can tell you that you have no sound mechanical stance if your assertion is that your SZL failed and you lost steering control. BMW will not need to fly a guy in to disprove that. You are no better than the crowd of gold digging opportunists that all ran their Toyotas into walls when they thought there was a chance to get paid.

On the other hand, if I'm wrong and they replaced your rack, column, or anything relating to your steering other than your SZL. You would already be in possession of a smoking gun and not need the advice of this forum. Again, if the car isn't fixed, why the hell are you still driving it? Sounds alot like OJ lookIng for the real killers on the golf course.
Give me the VIN and the dealer and I'll get the invoice myself.

You don't have to take my advice. Odds are you already hung yourself via email and taped phone calls. They won't sue you for their reputation or slander or libel, it will be something with teeth, like extortion.
Appreciate 0