11-18-2015, 08:26 AM   #7
i M HOONIGAN
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Well yea the only solution to move all your belongings to hk is by containers, i haven't used a container to ship before by my family did. My question for the motocycle are whether its stock or not? btw what brand is it?
Good stuff. Is there a container shipping company that your family recommends? I'd love to go with a company that someone has used before, without issues.

As for the motorcycle, I have stock parts, but it's not stock... I'm worried because I took off a lot of the emissions-regulation factory equipment (helps the bike run much better), and I hear Hong Kong's emissions laws are more strict than that of California! I have a Ducati 848.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozy View Post
bikes are really much easier... no LHD/RHD crap, no emissions crap, no age limitations
no emissions? I heard the opposite... any non-historical bikes shipped must adhere to HK's strict emissions regulations. I'd hate to bring the bike over, then have to pay someone an arm and a leg to get it emissions-friendly. Any more information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
E70 X5M (current)
Appreciate 0