View Single Post
      11-10-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

I posted a complete 9-hose replacement DIY for the N52 on the DIY subforum a few years ago. It has all the part numbers for the N52, which should be applicable to the engine in your E93. The hose you are looking for is the heater hose to the heater core, and you can find it on realOEM.com under the HVAC section. BMW considers that hose as part of the heating/cooling system. The part number should be 11537521049 (or it may have been superseded by now).

That said, unless the hose is damaged, I'd bet your hoses are in really good shape. I replaced my hoses at 8 years old and 232,000 miles and none of them needed replacement. In fact I've kept most of them, and hanging on my garage walls these last 4 years, they are still in perfect shape. If you are replacing the hoses just because you think you need to, inspect them very closely first, I doubt they need replacement.

My 2 cents.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 0