View Single Post
      10-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #99
hassmaschine
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: "NBO" 330i

I've got the flashes down. no having to reset the CAS. I just wish the FP didn't run the entire time. haven't had battery issues, it's more being worried about a fire.. lol

I was mistaken about the torque factor. Somehow it didn't work like I thought it did. in fact, changing the value from 400nm even to 402nm will cause the DME to freak out.

I did successfully set the VSS limit to 0 and it works fine without errors. I don't know if the speed limit is removed this way and I'm not going to test it any time soon.

Been playing with VANOS a bit. I can't do much without dyno feedback, but knowing a little bit about how cam timing & overlap works, I think there are gains to be had here. Next will be playing with DISA, the Evolve graphs I've seen have smoothed out the transitions between stages, so I think that can be improved as well.

Hoping to hit a dyno soon, I want to test filters (K&N vs stock, charcoal delete) and a couple things with VANOS to get an idea of where to take it. My goal is to see how far I can go with all stock hardware. I'm trying really hard not to buy a set of SS headers immediately, lol.
Appreciate 0