Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 323i (Cdn)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [8.00]
2007 BMW 323i  [8.50]
Hey all,
I thought I would start a build thread for my car, seems like a great way to share the work I’ve done, and plan to do, in one location.

I’d like to start by saying thanks to the community for all the support they’ve already provided, and for any feedback/comments I get on this thread too.

I purchased my 2007 323i E90 Sedan in November 2012. It’s a Canadian model, with the N52 2.5L I-6 engine, rated at 200HP (according to BMW manual). It’s Jet Black, with black leatherette interior, and 6MT. I got a great deal on this car, in exceptional condition with low mileage, so I ended up sacrificing on a few options (base audio, halogen lights with no angel eyes, no sunroof, no cruise control, no heated seats, and a 2.5L instead of a 3.0L engine).

Luckily, the original owner had opted for upgraded 17” wheels, the standard 16” wheels for the 323i are just plain UGLY!!

Here is what the car looked like when I purchased it:
[IMG]http://e90post.com/forums/picture.ph...ictureid=47689[/IMG]

I’ve always been one to mod or customize my cars, and this was no different. I didn’t want to make it too aggressive though, just keep it classy and add a bit of personalization. Also, I’m not huge on performance upgrades (though a little bit of extra power is always nice), so my main focus for this car is cosmetic, sound, and audio.

Below is my mod wish-list, along with those that I’ve already completed. I’ll add new posts for each mod as I complete them, and update the list below.

Feel free to add more mod suggestions for the future, or just share your thoughts/experiences on the ones already listed.

Thanks for reading!!

Audio
• Pioneer Double DIN HU (complete)
• Rockford Fostgate Punch Amplifiers (complete)
• Custom trunk subwoofer enclosure (complete)
• Front door speakers / tweeters & underseat woofer replacements (complete - Audio System 3-way)
• Steering wheel control for aftermarket HU (complete)

• IB ski-pass subwoofer setup (still on fence, but likely try this route to reduce rattles from floorboard in trunk)

Exterior
• 19” Replica 220M wheels (sold)
• 19" OEM 220M wheels (complete)
• Exhaust tips (complete)
• Custom headlight eyebrows (complete)
• Debadge (complete)
• Front Splitters (complete)
• Performance Spoiler (removed)
• New High-Kick Performance Spoiler (complete)
OEM or other headlights with Angel Eyes (Spyder headlights complete)

• Some sort of taillight mod (red vinyl to create LCI style tails pending)
• OEM performance suspension (or maybe just lowering perches - low-priority)

Interior
• M shift knob (complete)
• Black MT Pedal set (complete)
• OEM sport seats (complete)
• Gloss CF Interior vinyl wrap (complete)

• Interior LED kit (pending installation)

Performance
• BMS Powerbox (removed)
• Eurocharged custom tune (complete)
• Clutch stop (complete)
• Injen Air Intake (complete)
• CDV delete (complete)
• Secondary cat delete (complete)

• Short shift kit (maybe)

Last edited by Ali-E90; 09-28-2015 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Updates
Appreciate 1