View Single Post
      05-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #33
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap135 View Post
So your 487 clutch slipping dyno, is maybe a little over 500 on dynojet, so you are close. Also asr was not requesting the a/f ratios you are, if they were, i havn't read about it. so your right there. I know personally ams at 450ish trying to make it run rich, over powered the fuel system. At first we thought i was another fp that ate shit. However it was their 5th fuel pump in a couple of months, so that couldn't be the problem. And it wasnt.
I put down other 480+ rwhp dynos that day, so I know it can put that down. That day I was working to dial in the controller and it kept kicking me out because I wouldn't accept 13.5+:1 AFRs. I also realized that TPS is not consistent at 2.0 on the manual. So there earlier dynos didn't have spray the entire way. The run where I slipped the clutch was when I finally got the TPS figured out and allowed 13.5:1 at a 3/10th delay. Since then I have been trying to go richer in the mid rpms before going back. I feel with the 1k ohm fueling resistors that I am where I need to be now, so a dyno is not far off.

I am not sure what ASR requested on AFR because it was never made public. I cannot imagine how AMS overpowered the fuel system at 450 rwhp though. The runs I posted with the 2.2k versus 1.0k are running around 440 rwhp. Clearly the car is accepting the richer AFR demand without problem.
Appreciate 0