Private First Class
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 320i E92

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskyb View Post
Hello,

I just want to add that my originally 4 cylinder N47 2007 E92 had only cruise control $540 from factory, I first added VO $544 by only removing 540 and adding 544 and dynamic cruise control with braking normally worked for me, it used the brakes. It is all in the newer DSC modules.

I later just bought the module and the stalks and had to replace the cluster and it all worked when I recoded the car with $541 active cruise.

Every E92 should have a brake pad drying function and the DSC is responsible for that and it is the same thing as in the DSC for dynamic or active cruise. Sedans only have that on 335d and 335i, but any coupe should have it standard like all features from 335 sedans.

I am looking for an e93 M3 and now realized these never had ACC, I may at one point take my stuff out from E92 to see what parts I am using exactly.

But it is possible to do on a 4 cylinder.

Actually any mod is possible and in my opinion worth it as long as you want it. I have a prototype Adaptive LEDs from F series, a custom job, and I still have no idea how to mount the kafas 2 camera and how to exactly code the FRM from an F10, but they look great and I would use them already if it was not that I only have low beams atm.
Hello,

Thank you for the info.

That means ACC works in 4cyl N47 diesel engine.

But my E92 is 4cyl N46N petrol engine. And I had confirmed DSC "Wheel Torque Error" appeared when coded from $540 to $544 or $541 with stock DSC. Furthermore, 4x Wheel Speed sensor are different.

I believe 4cyl diesel and petrol engine having different DME/DDE. Petrol engine with DME MV1746, diesel engine I am not sure the no..
Appreciate 0