View Single Post
      09-18-2021, 09:18 PM   #1
PhillyPhilly
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

STILL Misfiring.. PLEASE HELP!!!! *Update Video

I’m begging for help at this point… my MHD wireless adapter literally just came in the mail and I just want this problem to end!

2008 335i N54… Mods are DCI, charge pipe/bov and just a few days ago I put on the VRSF catless DP and race exhaust with plans to go stage 2+. Before all this I put in index 12’s/coded them and new NGK plugs that were gapped. Put in eldor coils as well. Also replaced boost pressure sensor and crankshaft position sensor as those were my only codes.

Car ran much better but I’m still getting a misfire/hiccup when I go WOT. No limp mode/No nothing! Just that jerky stutter that makes me cringe! I just bought NGK one step colder plugs and I’m going to try and put them in before the tune and make sure they are properly gapped to .22… But if that won’t work what are my options? 1. Walnut blast 2. Clean or replace Vanos 3. Make a claim with third party warranty for a new DMI? Please man… any info or suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Updated 10-6

So I loaded the MHD stage 2+ tune and the colder plugs! Still stuttering and I was mistaken as it’s not a misfire but I’m losing power somewhere during WOT. LPFP? Video below!
https://vimeo.com/624987569?utm_sour...campaign=29220

Last edited by PhillyPhilly; 10-06-2021 at 09:19 PM..
Appreciate 0