United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 320D Xdrive Msport+

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSAWS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENT-A-GOAT View Post
Good luck you won't get your car back if they find an issue and there are no parts for the fix in the UK mine went in on Saturday found heat damage no parts car condemned to being unsafe told to pick up a pre arrange hire car up from local enterprise and wait for a call once parts are in there a few customers like this who have been in rentals for 2+weeks already
Well I'll be waiting til they get the parts then before I let them near my car. My wife is due with our first child on Tuesday. So a car is some what of a must.

Thanks for the info!
I would get it in checked over within 1.5hrs from 8:30 drop off in the morning to getting into the hire I was sorted, with my BM deemed unsafe and kept off the road awaiting parts. I know what I would rather have of course it's my BM back issue free, but would I risk driving it around with potential fire risk with the OH & family in no way would I.