View Single Post
      10-09-2011, 02:56 AM   #34
N0OS3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Washed and Waxed... also bought some replacement tail light bulbs from E92-Lighting...

yesterday i installed my LED interior set... what an annoying thing to get perfect (the dome lights). Once i found out the exact problem, i created a DIY 'fix-it' for people having issues in the future. This should take some hassle off of E92-lighting.com for sure ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekilpatrick View Post
Came home from a 10 day trip to Florida, got home from the airport, threw my bags in the house and then immediately went out to my car, vacuumed the whole car, while I ran it for a half hour or so with the windows open and then armor alled the whole car. Then, took it out for a drive to brush the rust off the brakes and fill it up with premium. AFTER that, I went home and unpacked... Missed my Beamer while on vacation!
^__^ i completely understand missing your car... i leave to float around in the pacific for 3-4 months at a time, usually not even seeing land for a month and a half. Typically first thing i do when i get home from deployment is take the car out to about 150mph, come back, and sit at home and get hammered with the friends

Last edited by N0OS3; 10-09-2011 at 03:03 AM..
Appreciate 0