Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
THIS IS GOING TO START A WAR
I told Ryan, fuck that, offer him all his money back plus the cost of install so he has nothing to complain about, if he sent back his exhaust. Ryan told me about conversations he personally had with long about this topic.
I also told Ryan to talk to Jason or Mark about this, and as far as I know he has. I can't wait for them to come in.

Longtran is full of shit, and doing just what he said he would do if he didn't get his money back , and keep the exhaust. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
Long is a smart guy, no doubt so he's setting this up real good.
I asked Ryan about what was happening with this when I saw him at autocross last week. He said they offered him his money back but he wanted to keep the exhaust. He also said he spoke with Jason about this......... where are you at? You know this is BS too.

DON'T JUMP ON LONG'S BANDWAGON. EISENHAUS IS GOOD PEOPLE.
LONGTRAN IS NOT RIGHT IN USING HIS POPULARITY LIKE THIS.
SIGNED, AND SWORN ON MY MOTHER

JOSEPH FINN
Chitown, do you have the quad exhaust or have you seen it in person? Have you tried installing this? I'm not talking about the 2 x 70 or 2 x 74.

Long posted photos and a video. This is all about the exhaust and a company's desire to support the customer, not someone's popularity.

Long has spent over $7000 on mods for his E90, not including the cost of the exhaust. Money is not the issue--it's a matter of principle.

Why am I so interested? Because I wanted to get the quad exhaust, but I like to research based on ALL information available--this includes the experiences of those who have purchased it.

Please spare us the emotional wars and obscenities. A customer has the right to share a grievance.