The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
I still love old skool fords.

I still have a fiesta RS Turbo.

aint driven it for 2 years.
1.8 zvh conversion (zetec bottom end) Hybrid turbo, beige injectors, 3 bar map sensor, 195chip, Pace Intercooler, Kent cam with vernier pulley, de-compression plate, ported and flowed head, low compression pistons etc etc Magnex exhaust.

ap 4 paddle clutch
was dynoed 215bhp at 15psi, when she last ran she was running 17psi so i would imagine 230bhp..

Weighed in well under a ton and went like a bastid. Epecially for a 20 year old young man.

Had xr2i with a stage 2 engine before (130bhp) And that handled really well, a good car with that HP. But a Fiesta with 230 was a complete animal, No longer could you throw it into bends as you approached them way to fast for what the car could really manage.

Would leave most things standing rolling 40-120.

Never got past 130 because of it being to scary it just got there so quick.

Although i know it would have done a genuine 150 because of similar spec'd cars acheiving that at Brunters with timing gear.

I always wanted one after having 6 fiestas. Mum had a brand new S2 RS turbo in 1987 etc.

She wished she kept for me as in the early noughties i liked them, to her they were old sheds now.

But she got shot of if it when three years old in 1990 Then got a new xr2i. So i ended buying one of them in 2002.

Here is a pic of that. I loved that car so much.

15" Sub which ended up in the RS Turbo.

Had the XR2i from 2002-2004 and the RS turbo 2004 to present.

I loved cossies, test drove a few but never got one. Still so capable today wen plenty of moolah has been spent on them.

I always liked pug 1.9 GTI's and R5GTT.