Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Monaco Blue/Beige

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntlaw View Post
pls tell me what is definition of clear off round C and how to clear off round C?
i am basically a game dummy.

ok, so let me confirm this, the priority of car I choose is subject to the types of cars which be allowed to enter all Round C race courses. i.e. I need a Copen to enter the Round C mini race?

So, after I have bought all the really needed cars, any spare money I can buy other ones, right?
I love the 135i and should have money to get it now.

cheers
t
no problem. I also just tried them out these couple of days

in the "Event", u will be first presented different stages of Round C. Each stage have its own requirements on cars and clearance. Normally is to get 3rd place or above, or reach certain lap speed. You will get a trophy cup if cleared. When all stages of Round C are cleared, Round B will be opened for you, so on.

No worry about when to get your beloved 135i, as you can always earn money by running rounds and rounds of stages. But you are right, you need to buy certain cars just for stage clearance purpose.
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0