08-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #22
ZURICH
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: E91 320d Touring M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
I have a lot of family in London England, and visit there often.....I find everything there is ridiculously expensive. When my cousin comes to Toronto to visit during the holidays he shops for clothing here, much better prices in Canada....he even raids Shoppers Drug Mart for things....and we all know shoppers is expensive...so just imagine.

Anyhow, everything has its positives and negatives. I have also lived in Greece.....prefer to visit Greece and live here.
you guys don't know or realise how lucky you are! I live in Switzerland, originally from UK, last port of call Venezuela. It is sooooo expensive here I drive 2 hours just to go food shopping in Germany,new price on a stacked 320 here can be 65 grand I know the salaries here are the best in Europe by a long way but we still have to watch the pennies, OK, you will need to be sitting for this one..................... are you ready? A burger fries and a coke at Burger king will set you back 15 bucks or at Macdonalds 12 bucks this may give you guys a fresh look at the great time we are having "NOT" Yours enviously. Kev

Me in Zurich last week
Attached Images

M Sport Package, (PDC), front / rear, Cruise control
Mystic Blue Metallic, Beige Dakota leather, Alarm,
Automatic transmission, Panoramic glass roof, Heated Seats, Lumbar etc etc
"I don't Fuck around but when I do, I dont fuck around"
Appreciate 0