View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #164
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post
Nice one; I'll ping you some details over (...just sent to ...@gmail)...

There's a local guy who can do the 'advertise on my behalf' service but haven't really got the patience for that having spotted a car. Quick sale is what I'm after.
Not received anything....but note that your car is double the price what he'd normally deal in hence I normally let him sell them on my behalf. Is easy though when he live(d) opposite me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedman View Post
Palmball good call on the coupe, plus ta for being frank with the figures - it's pretty helpful for people like me who've only ever used HP and get 'scared' of PCP's...

I wonder if the SLS key and the E Coupe key are the same?
They do

Not sure why the fear some people have on PCP's - you can get out of them at anytime like any normal HP as long as the car value exceeds the balanced owed (or you just pay any negative). Like any HP, you sell the car and simultaneously settle the finance.

In fact, as an example, a 3 year PCP is largely no different to 5 year HP - the monthly payments are similar and the ballon on a PCP is often similar to the sum of the final 2 years on a 5 year deal. The cost to 'get out' of the car at anytime in the term is also similar. It's just that you find more subsidies and low rate deals on PCP's, hence thats why I tend to do them. Now, this theory doesn't apply where a car has VERY good residuals....my SLS being an example has such a high final payment (much higher than what the final 2 years worth of payments would be on a 5 year HP deal) as it loses a relatively small amount over the next 3 years. This means a PCP was the best option by some margin for this car.
Appreciate 0