01-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #13
J-Spec Dan
ALL RIGHTY THEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 STX Advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
very nice build thread Dan, you've done an awesome job modding your E90 and i've always been a fan of your car. thanks for sharing your build with us and i cant wait to see what else you've got planned for this beauty!
much appreciated, Alen! i've learned the hard way with a few of my decisions in the past and hopefully spending a little extra time, $$$ and research will help in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overspooled View Post
well done
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBMB View Post
I lol'd at each random photo (especially the last one). I cringe wishing I had the sports package everytime I see your interior..
thanks, dawg. i threw a few easter egg randomness hoping that someone would notice, lol. having ZSP is nice and i'm glad my steering wheel didn't come with the silver/brushed aluminum accents. you can always upgrade to a ZSP or M3 steering wheel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc95 View Post
Clean as hell!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrmend8 View Post
Still have the original interior trim when you switched to the brushed aluminum?
yup, still have the walnut trim in my lower living room still wrapped in brushed titanium vinyl. the driver's piece is cracked and needs to be replaced though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
Looks great Dan!
thanks, Sean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Good looking E90 Dan. Bring it out to some meets this year!
I'm moving out to chicago some time this year so i'm hoping there's a better chance of me making it to a few meets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKonic LA View Post
Its come a long way, nice job!
thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
Nice build!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
Golf clap.
lol thanks, homes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Cool

Are your rear fenders shaved? I'm wondering if I can get away with a 275 in the rear, I have 219's hiding in my backyard.
no, but i do plan on getting the rear fenders rolled in the spring. you may be able to fit 275's depending on the sidewall and tire brand.