View Single Post
      04-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #198
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec500 View Post
I have driven Shiv's car, which I think was below 700WHP at the time I drove it, and it scared the sh*t out of me.

I am not actually sure why most people would want more than 600+ WHP, unless you are a super skilled driver or have a death wish.

BUT, it is fun to see the platform's limits at other's expense

My 400+ WHP E85 car is plenty fast for me.
I hear that. I'm thinking about taking my car to 700WHP but it already gets the triple digits way too fast.

Wish we had some air strips out here available to the public, then it would be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma 3 View Post
How do you know it was below 700? How do you know he didnt have an uncorrected graph at the time that made it lower than it really was?
I will only be happy when he races a cheeta but the cheeta has to have exactly 1914 spots on it or it does not count. Thus must be done with at least 10 gazelle watching to prove that it was a real cheeta. And it must be done in the quarter because at least 90 % of us drag race. I think it would only be fair for aples to apples if shiv painted the same # of spots on his car...
Oh and btw I want graphs, video and a mutha&*%in blood sample. All before you take your morning piss.

Your expectations are not too bad, I've seen much harder requests LOL
Appreciate 0