View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 07:12 AM   #7
tehsteve
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi

I purchased my E90 from the Edison location. They claimed to do the 100 point inspection + walk around. Also there was multiple serious cosmetic damage that they said they would take care of. It was also missing the caps off the wheels. I took a day off work to pick it up (my salesman called) and it wasn't even ready or washed. I asked if the sales person even walked around the car to make sure everything was in order before he called me in for a pickup. The manager which personally guaranteed me that everything would be taken care of pretended to be on the phone, walked around the car, and left without saying a word. The salesman proceeded to tell me everything from the tech not being in, the detailer not being in, and the person who replaces the bumper not being in. I got a sweet price for the car, but I don't see myself going back there other than pickup especially with any mods. It's been over a week since I purchased the car and it is still not in my hands. Not a happy customer, but glad I walked 35 OTD on a 9k mile 2011 335xi. I'm actually going back tomorrow after work so I can personally see them update the dme/ecu before I start modding and pick the car up.

TommyG - I would be forever greatful if you tell your master tech friend there to please update the ecu and dme for me? I don't think anyone has even looked at it since last week. It's currently just sitting there waiting for all the repairs. it's the 2011 335xi black sedan they just sold to me last week and no phone calls.

Last edited by tehsteve; 04-22-2013 at 07:42 AM..
Appreciate 0