View Single Post
      12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #14
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
NOOO!!!!! i just got v710... j/k. but damn i have been waiting for something like this for such a long time. you need to post more detailed pictures of the rear rims for concativity. it is obvious we got the oem markings down and from the looks of it the front and rear look great. but concativity is key so post more detailed pics of that. thanks and very
Should've waited! I`m an a** when it comes to details. So we`ll make sure concavity is there. I`ll post pictures as they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
also will they be VIA and JWL certified? warranty info? thanks and very excited to see this.

PS: it would be even more kick ass if you can somehow change the offset, width, etc engraving to the e92 ones in the same font, size, etc.
Yes. VIA/JWL is almost a standard in manufacturing in Taiwan. As far as warranty it comes with 1-year warranty.

About the engraving, that is exactly what we did. We replaced all the OEM info with the actual width, offset, etc.

Here it is. Notice the 19x8.5J and the EH2IS35 to describe the offset. This is 19x8.0ET47 on a OE wheel.

Appreciate 0