United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrefy
In researching color options I am at a crossroads with the color option... so yet another color poll thread

TiAG is the likely outside color, it's the girlfriend's easy favorite and also one of mine. That said I am also partially torn by the SG so I'm leaving that in for good measure

I am certain that I want to go with the classic Burl Walnut wood trim (I like the sport aspect of the silver but I always come back to the Burl).

As for interior leather color, I'm extremely torn between gray and black. I'd love some input from the board... pick your favoirte! It's my first post and will be my first bimmer but I'm becoming very excited and this board has been a wealth of knowledge in researching my upcoming purchase. :rocks:

FYI - From San Diego CA so as they say, it's 75 and sunny 360 days out of the year.
Of course this is a question that has no right or wrong answers. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so the big question is what's important to you.

Personally, I always loved TiAg on the e46 3-series, and thought this would be the color of mine eventually. However, after seeing nothing but silver BMWs, I got tired of that color and wanted something different. Sparkling graphite is a new color for 2006. I chose black leather because I wanted the interior (esp. the dashboard) to be monochromatic. If you order any other interior color aside from black, you get that color + a black dashboard (i.e., not monochromatic). My Ford Explorer had a grey interior, and I got tired of that too.