View Single Post
      01-11-2024, 02:38 PM   #1
Y0sH
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i 2013 Convertible

"No Warning Tones" to constant ear splitting radio static

Ok so first off my radio has been making odd whining sounds lately. Fast forward to a few days ago the sound went completely out (gong sounds, seatbelt etc all completely silent). When I get in the car I get a error saying "No warning tones" but I DON'T have the Sos phone symbol that I've seen online.

There was no sound until today. I drove it this morning in silence as normal as of a few days ago. A couple hours I go to my car and unlock the door and my car is making an extremely loud radio static noise but only on the right side. But my phone connects and I can play music but the extremely loud radio static noise persists on the right side of the car. The car doesn't even have to be started as I can press the unlock button on my key fob then the car immediately starts the loud radio static noises.

I've checked fuses yesterday as well as look and see if the optical cord under the steering wheel area shows a red light ( it does) but I can't locate the amplifier. I have the S688 Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System. BMW 335i 2013 Convertible M sport

Any help would be great thanks!!
Appreciate 0