View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 03:00 PM   #19
2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
Just for shits&giggles would you mind posting what you typically eat on a daily basis,meal for meal? I'm curious to see.

FWIW,I've been into lifting/dieting/nutrition for the better part of 30yrs(again,I'm no expert its just a hobby) and I've got my nutrition down pat but it took a long time of trial and error;what works for me or others may not work for you but there are a few basic fundamentals that apply regardless of the individual. I'm always interested in hearing what works for others as we all share the same goal: to look and feel our best regardless of age or genetic disposition

**Disregard,I just saw your post above mine

Are you using Ozempic off label for weight loss or do you have A1C issues? The loss of appetite and how little you eat is most likely one of the sides due to the Ozempic. Totally different topic however
Ozempic off label for weight loss, though my BMI is not anywhere near the threshold for obesity. I am currently trying it as an appetite suppressant. It does work, I’m less hungry, more full even when I eat the little amount that I do, but I am on 0.25 injections, max dose is 2.5, so we’ll see if I go up if it’ll work even better.
Appreciate 0