View Single Post
      10-28-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
Knerr
I Have A Condition
Rep
Drives: 2007 6MT 335i upgraded twins

Dynamic Autowerx Turbochargers.

Ladies and gentlemen!

Our previous discussion got the 'ole Epstein treatment for one of many reasons which will never be clarified to us Poors. That doesn't matter and I understand because there was a suspicion that a vendor was trying to get free advertising.. K. cool. BUUUUUT for posterity's sake, there needsto be a thread on these lads.

Please. P L E A S E. For goodness' sake, Lets A, not shitpost with speculation on what is to come. Let's not degrade this into arguing about why a person "wouldn't buy ____ turbos instead", or why someone wouldn't just go single turbo, etc. Lets please keep this focused on pictures, first-hand experiences, numbers, mileage, purchase experiences, and inevitable warranty experiences.

We are not interested in price comparisons to the competition, who you voted for, why you did not and will not buy these turbos or anything along those lines.

If someone has bought one of these turbos, they understand the risks taken It is a new company with an unprecedented warranty. Most people that are on this website are capable, intelligent, functioning individuals who understand the risks associated with buying aftermarket twins for this platform, let alone from a newcomer to the market.

If these turbos are a good deal and end up being a reliable product, this thread should be and will be proof of that.

If this turbo manufacturer is a scammer selling a repackaged Hong Kong Howler and not making good on any warranties, This thread will serve to condemn the business.
Appreciate 3