Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesfrager View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater328 View Post
Or spend $99 and all you do is worry about setting up push/pull vs -/+ — or add the MF controls and its plug and play. Your choice, you're halfway in so I know the feeling.

Back to your wiring, are you still able to manually go thru M1-6 with the shifter? Can you take a picture of where you're at from a few angles and at the connection points? Maybe someone can recognize the error. I just hope someone didn't swap a MF set before they sold it.
That $99 is for the wire harness sold by burgertuning right? Or is that for something else?
Then you say or add the multifunction controls and it's plug and play. But the steering wheel already comes with them? This is confusing!

I got the whole steering wheel for $262 Canadian and it's a heated one.
The burgertuning harness after shipping $120 USD that's $160 Canadian dollars!

I'll take photos and post them.
Appreciate your help. And yes, so frustrating... a smile wiper for sure after you plug everything and hop in put it in D and nothing
Yeah, the burger one. But keep in mind, once you do that you mind as well get the controllers too because they said its needed. Basically with theirs you need a 6-pin MFC for the paddles.

But for now show us some pics and that may help. I had my own issues only to realize I had done it right the first time — just needed to mod the LCI paddles.
Appreciate 0