Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer View Post
Okay... But really though, clipping the turbine isn't exactly going to do much for ya. Look up jpsimon and EPL. With the time and blood and sweat you might as well go work at your job and make the money to just buy RB turbos... .02 cents.
Well my plan wasn't to clip them, going to upgrade everything if I'm gonna put in the effort anyway. I've seen the EPL and all the Billet results and I know that the exhaust side needs an upgrade to make power, the compressor wheel and larger outlet alone won't cut it.

My cars an auto so I don't care for an upgrade really since I can't take much advantage of it, but I just had the opportunity to get it done for pretty much free since I have a friend who wants to see what he can do with a set of turbos for this car just as a fun weekend project when bored so I thought what the heck why not.
Have my buddy do the machining on the turbos and on a random weekend pop off the stockers and throw these on.

Nothing serious, more of a "what the heck why not" kind of project.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0