View Single Post
      11-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple335i View Post
For the record I am new to the 335I arena, but not the modding world. I am coming from a G37S 6MT coupe and I did pretty much every practical mod you can possible do to a car. I used some of the same German/Euro brands that you guys use here so I am familiar with some but mostly to its application on the G37S. I am looking to get an 08 335i 6MT (Sport, Premium w/cold). I plan to make moderate modifications such as:

KW V2 coils
Hotchkis Sways
19'inch wheels upgrade (was looking at Avant M359)
H&R Spacers depending on offset of wheels
Front lip (not sure which since there are so many, don't know where to start looking)
M3 Side skirts

If you have time and experience please provide some input in terms of best place to get these and if they are adequate parts. I am looking more for the bang for your buck than I am in spending a lot of money on a 6 year old car. My goal is to have a sweet looking 335i with better than stock handling.

Thanks
Do you plan on tracking the car? Do you prefer ride height adjustment? Do you want compression + rebound adjustability? Are looks more important than handling? Is straight line power more important than handling? Budget for cosmetics/suspension?
Appreciate 0