View Single Post
      01-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #53
SIEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin View Post
Anyone can whois the domain and get the address, they publically listed it. How nice of the mods to delete more than just the address and maps, but some of my other info.

There have been alot of overnight companies come and alot of people being scammed on this site. I don't see how alot of people just jump on a bandwagon and don't even look around.
I registered those addresses personally so used my own address, had a blonde moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin View Post
"Backed by an A+ acredited insurer, the SIEN Performance warranty is incredibly secure."

And the company is...?
I will not divulge this at this point (to say it was tough to find an insurer who didn't explode at the sound of the word tune, pardon the pun, is an understatement) but I'm than than happy for you to contact the agent who set it up who can confirm the insurer and their rating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Because when BMW voids the cars warranty due to the modifications while under the original manufacturers warranty, the owner can have peace of mind that his vehicle will still be fixed. Really not hard to understand, is it?
Yep, that's it in a nutshell.
Appreciate 0