View Single Post
      06-23-2018, 06:24 PM   #20
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

yeh... the exhaust manifold will be the biggest bitch to accomplish... the clearance issues are very much real... If you look at the BPC turbo thread, you'll see how many twists n turns are implemented to make it work... then deleting A/C as well, as it is in the way, as per BPCs R&D/findings.

AFAIK they utilized a lot of oem 335 stuff for sure. I think that includes the intake, intercooler, some other bits... but in my initial paragraph, the exhaust manifold is 100% custom. maybe take a look at digidons thread.... It's been a hot minute so idk if he has pics of the whole build process or not.

I honestly don't think it's worth... but I also bought an ESS kit. My opinion might be invalid. But if you're well versed in fabrication, more power to you! You can view both known threads and make it happen. but keep in mind, both BPC and digidon used aftermarket turbos IIRC.

And I know it took BPC quite a while to figure out the exhaust manifold then determining the A/C needed to be deleted.

I think you should really weigh the time and cost effectiveness of this endeavor...