01-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #161
MNm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Le Mans Blue e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSME90 View Post
I brought my summer wheels to MN Enameling, located in Jordan, MN which is quite a drive for some people. I need to add that Jordan, MN is a beautiful little town. After dropping my wheels off, I spent some time at downtown Jordan going in antique stores and taking pictures of the town. But that's for another thread. I paid $325 for my wheels to be sandblasted and powdercoated dark gunmetal. They even fixed up my badly curb rashed wheel! Whole process took about 5 days. They did awesome work for the amount I paid. Precision Wheels charged a lot more per wheel (Don't quite remember exact price but it was over $120 per wheel). What made it worse was that they don't touch bent or curbed wheels 19in and bigger.

Attached is a picture of my wheels the minute I brought them home.

Here's their info.
397 Ervin Industrial Drive, Jordan, MN
(952) 378-1130
http://www.minnesotapowdercoating.com/

EDIT: I just tried going onto their website but it's down, so hopefully they didn't close.

I know! I'm not a fan of Precision Wheels because, your right, they don't even look at 19's. Does MN Enameling work on 19's??? I have a very large bend on the lip of my winter wheels which are 19s, which would be nice to get fixed.

(don't ask, I should have 18s for winter with all the potholes, but thats another story)