12-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #634
jgabucci
THE CHOSEN ONE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr006rbc View Post
Cobb. I've PM'd you guys numerous times regarding whether or not your company will be developing units that will work with my vehicle. It's a production date March, 2013. E92 N55. Has the company given up on this DME and just started concentrating on the next platforms? PLEASE let me know.

Here are the two replies I recieved from COBB regarding a 2013 E92 335 XI. One is from MAY 2013 and the other last week.

Tim (COBB Support)
May 16 01:32 pm (CDT)
John,
So the 2012 - 2013 coupes are the e92 and use a different design DME compared to the F30 chassis cars. Hopefully we will have the newer e92 support here relatively soon, possibly in the next month or two with the F30 support coming after that. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and if I can assist you with anything else, please let me know.
Thank you,
Tim
ph: 866.922.3059

web | forum | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube
------------------------------------------------------------------------
John (COBB Support)
Dec 20 01:05 PM

Hello John!
Unfortunately we have no plans to provide an Accessport that will work on your vehicle, sorry for the bad news! We would love to provide support for every vehicle around the world, but we just don't have the time or resources. The DME is different from the older generation. I'm sorry we couldn't help you out, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thank you,
John
ph: 866-922-3059

web | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube

Unless the information I recieved is incorrect I wouldn't wait for a COBB.
Appreciate 0