Drives: 2007 328i

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Thumbs up FS: e90 OEM ballasts, aftermarket HID kit with ballasts and LUX h8

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have the following items up for sale (all prices include shipping/paypal fees):

2xOEM ballasts from an LCI e90 Euro spec bi-xenon. As far as I know these will work as a direct replacement for any e90, but research or get confirmation before buying if you can. I will also include the cable that would go to the bulb. It's a single cable that I think also provided power, but that cable has been cut. It could be spliced, or you could just use your own cable(s).

EDIT: SOLD

1 HID kit for lowbeams, I believe 6000k. This includes ballasts. Someone named Andy (I think everyone knows who I'm referring to) sold it to me already installed for a very high price ($480 I think). I purchased LCI though, so there were errors from signals/angel eyes, and I'm just having the whole thing redone from someone else. Currently the ballasts are in my possession but the actual bulbs are in the other person's possession while he redoes my lights. I don't know what wiring is required to make this work, but I didn't have lowbeam errors on my car with these, and the beam pattern looked OEM.

EDIT: Not selling, as it looks like I can use this for HID fogs. Will update if I actually can't do what I'm going to attempt.

1 set of LUX h8. These work fine, but on my car they caused errors. My car came with halogens, and apparently I had a wattage issue using them. I believe they are $225 new. Used for under 3 months in my car.

EDIT: SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by crazed792; 01-31-2010 at 10:34 PM..
Appreciate 0