FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d View Post
Just emailed Carsten and will post his reply ok
I received a reply stating that it will work for US, but the email also said, ""there is no difference between US and Euro units". Which I don't believe to be accurate due to the different lower flange. I look forward to hearing what Carsten says

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2deerwhistlers View Post
I would say that it's just as "illegal" for someone to tune the dpf out as it is to physically remove it.. Edge doesn't build exhaust systems but they do tuning and they got in trouble for tuning ... Not removing physical components... I just won't post anymore because it seems that people with no mechanical experience or ability know better than me.. It's just too bad
Don't get discouraged, whistler; we appreciate all input here, especially that which comes from experience.

-------------------

Not directed at anyone on particular: lets make sure that we are supporting those few vendors who are supporting our community. Vendor preference is a personal thing, but we can all agree that the more organizations who choose to help us with our unique vehicles, the better off we are.

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0