Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Hey what's up? Any big plans for your car?

Thanks but I'd rather not even see that vid. I had a horrible launch and my meth flow was intermittent on that run...in my log it looked like this > ~~~~~~
LOL!!! I didnt know your meth flow was that bad during the run....I guess that explains the results...Especially when you did much better vs xtypers C63 which is way faster than Jeef's car...made no sense that Jeef stayed close...

As for me no big plans as of now...Just enjoying the car in its current form...Only thing im trying is to get a custom Cobb map made to safely run E85 (Dont like any of the autotuning logic from JB4 for E85...it sucks for consistency and realiability)..Hopefully in the next 6 months-year though Ill go for a nice upgraded turbo! Time to start saving

BTW congrats on the blown M3!! Would love to go for a ride once that baby is broken in....I did a few local runs with a guy who has the same kit VT2-600 and got raped (Obviously!! Haha) He went to the EAS dyno shootout too so you might have met him there not sure...